Questions? (+91) 94 58006623,24,25
- The Principal is the ultimate disciplinary authority in the college.
- Ragging is banned on the college campus. Anyone found guilty of ragging and /or abetting ragging is liable to be punished as per the directive of the UGC and Govt. Any incident of ragging will be dealt with seriously. The culprits will be dismissed from the college and a case will be filed with the local police authorities.
- The college prohibits political activities on the campus and forbids students from conducting and attending political meetings within the college campus.
- As per the Govt. order No. Rt/No.346/05/ Higher Edn. dt.1-3-2005 students are not allowed to use mobile phone on the campus and bring their vehicles to the restricted areas of the college
- Students shall compulsorily wear the prescribed college uniform on all working days except Wednesdays. Uniform symbolises unity and uniformity, not diversity. It also indicates equality and a sense of belonging to the institution. Uniform provides a special identity. Hence it is a source of pride and responsibility, not liability . Parents are to see that the uniform and hairstyle of their wards are in tune with modesty and dignity that every Newmanite shall possess.
- No celebration be arranged in the campus without the written permission of the Principal.
- Programmes by External agencis / professional groups/paid programmes such as D J, musical events shall not be permitted inside the campus. No type of fund raising by the students should be permitted, as these practices lead to extortion and misuse of funds.
- Bike race / motor car race / elephant procession or similar activities shall not be permitted inside the campus / Hostel premises.
- No type of vehicles shall be used during celebrations inside the college campus / hostel.
- All celebrations in the campus will be under the supervision of the Principal or the staff disignated by him.
- Students will be allowed to bring their vechiles only upto the designated parking area. Entry beyond that point is strictly prohibited.
- The public and former students will be permitted access to the college only for genuine reasons. They will not be allowed to enter the class rooms.
- Students shall not invite Police or Media Persons to the campus on their own.
- Students shall not use the emblem / Photo of the college in the transaction of the social media (Facebook, Whats App etc).
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant for any course without assigning any reason, if he or she feels that admission of that person is detrimental to the interest and discipline of the College.
Contact Us Now!
Fill in the Form below to reserve your Seat Asap!