Questions? (+91) 94 58006623,24,25
The admission procedure will be completed in following steps.
- Prospectus along with admission application may be obtained from college office by the payment of prescribed fee.
- The Candidate seeking admission in any class should deposit his completely filled admission application along with required attested copies of University Web Registration, Mark-sheets, Certificates & Testimonials etc. in the college office up to the date already notified on college notice board.
- The list of selected candidates for admission will be prepared on the basis of Merit Index of academic record/entrance test and other additional marks of weightage, as per admission rules of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Agra.
- On the basis of the observation of Admission Committee/Staff Council, for admission Principal Shall be the sole authority to admit or refuse any applicant to any class without assigning any reason.
- Finally the Candidates are required to deposit the total college fee in time to College Office.
Students of every class are required to wear the prescribed uniform, failure to do so may result in fine or disciplinary action.
Proper separate facilities are available for vehicles (cycle, scooter/motor cycle and car etc.) parking in the college for staff, Students and guardians.
Please Fill the Form below.
Once we receive your information our representative will get back to you within 24 hours.